October 1, 2015

Backyard Project


My husband and I bought a house this year.  The house has four bedrooms, three baths, and has a man cave.  The house is at the end of a cud-de-sac which makes the front yard small and the backyard huge.  The back yard has a pool, grassy and rock areas.  One of the areas is near the master bedroom and that is my next project.

My idea for that area is to have a Jacuzzi near the door of the master bedroom.  The room has an Acadia door right now, but we have plans of putting in french doors.  In the back area will be barrels with herbs and veggies growing inside them.  A metal cafe table with two chairs will be near them on a brick patio.  Above that will be a trellis with grape vines.  Scattered around the rocks with be antique bikes, wagons, and other items with flowers inside them.  I also plan to add metal and unique lawn items to finish off the space.  I will be documenting this project with pictures and maybe even videos and sharing on this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment