August 10, 2016

My Etsy Shop Deals


I spent some time over the weekend revamping my Etsy shop (Girlfriends Keepsakes), changing prices and the look.  I updated my descriptions, and lowered prices on some of the items.  I have several types of necklaces, all for only $10.00.  There are vintage Puka shells (white and pink), turquoise, pendants, and dazzling beads.  I offer handmade signs on old pieces of barn wood and frames with hooks which serve dual purposes.  These items are not just for women.  There are things for men as well.

I am also offering my AZ travel book for sale with a personalized autograph.  You can have it for $20 with no shipping cost to you.  Just let me know how you want it signed.


The items in this shop reflect who I am and what I like.  If I want it, it is in my shop.  If you see something and would like to bargain on the price, just send me a message and I will see what I can do.  I will be adding more items to the shop in the near future.  I am busy working on them.  So please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment